Group Finance Manager (interim 6 - 12 months) Salary: £40-50k pro rata
TPXimpact is a digitally-native technology services company, built to service clients’ digital transformation needs. Founded in 2016, with the aim of identifying and acquiring best-of-breed specialist information technology, design and innovation consulting businesses, the Group collaborates with its clients to deliver the technology outcomes they’re looking for at the pace that they expect and demand.
The Group is being increasingly recognised as a leading alternative digital transformation provider to the UK public services sector, with 71% of its client base representing public services and 29% representing the commercial sector.
We’re a Living Wage Employer. We encourage applications from women, disabled, ethnic minority candidates and all underrepresented groups. Let us know in your application if you have accessibility requirements during the interview. If you’d like to understand more about this or anything relating to inclusion at TPXimpact, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
About the role
Following a string of exciting acquisitions, TPXimpact is looking for an Interim Finance Manager to work across a number of our business strings to manage and define a range of finance activities.
This is a great opportunity to help carve out new, streamlined processes across various consultancies and agencies that deliver sustainably, and innovative change across the public sector.
The role sits within the Group Finance team, reporting to the Group Finance Director and working closely with the Group Financial Controller as well as the leadership team and finance teams of some of the Group Companies.
Work they will perform:
- Managing and assisting the finances of a number of group companies that have been recently acquired / will be acquired and require finance support. This will include
- Transactional activities where there are gaps
- Invoicing and cost reconciliations
- Month end close process
- Management reporting
- Revenue and P&L forecasting
- Ensuring group company accounts are in line with IFRS and group policy
- Scrutinising pre-acquisition numbers and providing normalisation adjustment
- Implementing processes to ensure proper accounting treatment under accruals accounting and IFRS.
- Review revenue recognition practises and implementing change where required
- Financial reporting, planning and analysis
- Attending Group Company board meetings to provide analysis and commentary on financial performance and risk.
- Managing group reporting requirements for financial and non-financial data in line with the Group timetable
- Process improvements in line with Group Finance System Implementation project
- Provide recommendations / initiate improvement to processes in line with the project to migrate all businesses to one finance system during FY22.
- Assist with data cleansing and data migration into the new finance system
- Provide other ad-hoc support as required by the Group team
- A qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA)
- Comfortable working at pace in a rapid growth business environment with significant change
- Experience in post acquisition integration of companies
- Experience in professional services industry
- Experience of IFRS and UK GAAP
- Self starter and willingness to learn / work on a variety of activities as required